10. Coaumbrella |coa•UMB•el•A| Noun: item used to protect from inclement and undesirable weather as you enjoy a show at Coachella. ORIGIN – Early 21st Century English derived from the word “umbrella” specifically related to the events occurring on April 13, 2012 in Indio, CA.
9. Coa-fast |coa•fā•st| Noun: a time period in which a person prepares for Coachella by not eating and practicing in a spiritual, mental, and socially aware abstaining from normal food (food is replaced with juice).
8. Coachelly |co•ach•EL•ee| 1. Adjective: to describe something as relating to Coachella. (Her hat is so Coachelly.); 2. Noun: A.) the pregnant belly of a woman that is exposed, shared, celebrated, or repulsed by during Coachella weekend; B.) The result of too much indulging during Coachella weekend that results in lots of retained water (SEE: bloat); C.) (informal) nickname/term of endearment given to the Coachella Valley Music And Arts Annual Festival by persons who think it is cute to add the letter Y to things.
7. Coa Bella |coa•BELL•uh| Proper Noun: when actress Kristen Stewart appears at Coachella–TBD for Coachella 2012.
6. Carpoolchella |kar•POOL’ch•EL•uh| Noun: the act of riding or driving or arriving together from a removed destination to Coachella.
5. Encroachella |N•crow•CHEL•uh| Verb: when a person (typically: an unchill bro) invades your personal space when listening to music.
4. Crochetlla |crow•SHAY•EL•uh| Verb: the activity of turning to crocheting, sewing, knitting, or like activity when waiting in between acts at Coachella.
3. Coachellater |coa•chªEL•ate•ER| Exclamation (informal): Expression used to express seeing someone later. ORIGIN – Early 21st Century English derived from the words “Coachella” and “later”–believed to have been the result of bros infiltrating the Indio music festival half the word is derived from.
2. Couchella |cow•CH•EL•uh| Noun: the act of engaging in and enjoying the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Annual Festival in the comfort of your own home by way of online video streaming website YouTube.
1. CoaaaaaaAahahhhghghggyaaahahhahahellallalallaaaaa |coa•ch•ELL•uh| Exclamation: Expression used to yell at performers at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Annual Festival; oftentimes mixed with drugs, alcohol, sun stroke, duress, and/or extreme music fandom.
0. Coachellugh |coa•ch•el•UGH| Expressionistic Noun: Noun used to replace the word “Coachella”; often used as an expression to state exhaustion of, annoyance by, being tired of, or just generally over the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Annual Festival and surrounding conversation, activity, and related items.