La Brea’s German destination Wirsthaus is having a culinary and cultural event this weekend: their First Annual Holiday Market. It will take place this Sunday from 11AM to 4PM, at the restaurant. Get more details on it after the jump!
Full Story →
The December 11 holiday shopping event will feature various vendors including:
• Jewelry from Verve by C. Jackson, Liz Law, and Sunday Girl 77.
• Men’s, women’s and some children’s clothing and accessories from EM & Co Boutique, Noni Boutique, and Love Shop.
• Novelty items/toys from Tuff Sissy & Co.
• Chair massages by Massage Lizard.
• Tattooing (seriously!) by Todd Sorensen, owner of Velvet Grip Family Tattoo.
Guests at the event will be able to shop, relax and possibly, get tattooed(!) – while enjoying Wirtshaus’ brunch and lunch menus, sipping on Glühwein (hot spiced wine), $9.00 bottomless champagne and $12.00 bottomless mimosas.
Wirtshaus is located at 345 N. La Brea Avenue (between Beverly Boulevard and Oakwood Avenue), Los Angeles, CA 90036. Wirtshaus is open daily for lunch and dinner, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM, with plans for extended evening hours in the near future. Street parking is available. Wirtshaus hosts Happy Hour 3 PM to close every Monday, and 3 PM – 6 PM, Tuesday through Friday. The restaurant holds bi-weekly Thursday night “Around The World” ping-pong tournaments, which start at 8 PM. Wirtshaus is also available for space rental and catering, for private or corporate parties.